Micronet has more than three decades of experience in the development, manufacture, and marketing of mobile computing platforms for integration into ﬂeet management and mobile workforce management solutions.
Our products have been adopted by leading global Telematics Service Providers and Mobile Workforce Management providers who require highly versatile, innovative, and reliable in-cab platforms as part of their solution. Built to withstand the harsh environmental conditions of commercial vehicles, our products help reduce the Total Cost of Ownership.
We have a need for a full-time Solution Development Lead within our Azor, Israel office.
Position Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Reports to: QA Manager
Areas of Responsibility
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze requirements and create test plans and test descriptions.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about system stability, usability and performance.
- Lead tasks and projects of integration and 3-rd parties applications analysis.
- Identify critical system bottlenecks.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Document, prioritize, and investigate bugs.
Complete projects, review, and reports as needed.
- Prepare and review manuals if required.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- 2-3 year(s) working in software or system validation or QA.
Knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- A proven track record of writing and running a variety of tests.
- Knowledge in testing of client/server applications and WEB portals.
- Understanding in basic network protocols and behaviors.
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets as well as understand a full picture.
- Strong propensity for research and investigation.
Experience with Android system.
- Good knowledge of English