A-307 is a rugged fixed-mount Mobile Data Terminal (MDT). With WiFi, Bluetooth, and a variety of wired interfaces, A-307 is designed to integrate with in-cab Black-Boxes and AVL units for a variety of Fleet Management applications such as: Navigation, Routing and Dispatch, Speed by Street, driver interaction, and more. Equipped with multiple configurable mechanical buttons, A-307 allows for easy operation by drivers.
Powered by Android open platform, A-317 offers a comprehensive development environment for independent application programming and system integration. With robust architecture and cost-effective design it simplifies maintenance tasks, and enables extended product life.
Designed to operate in rough commercial automotive environment, wide range of temperatures, shocks and vibrations, A-317 lowers the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Google Android 4
- 7” WVGA (800 X 480)
- Resistive Touch screen
- TI Omap 3715, 800Mhz
- ARM Cortex™ – A8
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- SD Card Slot – Up to 32GB
- RS-232, USB OTG, USB Host
- Digital/Analog I/O
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- Direct Vehicle Battery connection (12V/24V)
- Temperature ranges –
- Operating: -4 °F to +158 °F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Storage: -22 °F to +176 °F (-30 °C to +80 °C)
- Humidity – 95% ±5%RH, +40°C, non-condensing
- IP – IP54
FCC, CE, RoHS