A-317 is a rugged fixed-mount Mobile Data Terminal (MDT). With a 7″ multi-touch screen, WiFi, Bluetooth, and a variety of interfaces, A-317 is designed to integrate with in-cab Black-Boxes and AVL units for a variety of Fleet Management applications such as: Navigation, Routing and Dispatch, Speed by Street, driver interaction, Task Management, and more.
Powered by Android open platform, A-317 offers a comprehensive development environment for independent application programming and system integration. With robust architecture and cost-effective design it simplifies maintenance tasks, and enables extended product life.
Designed to operate in rough commercial automotive environment, wide range of temperatures, shocks and vibrations, A-317 lowers the Total Cost of Ownership.
Supported by Micronet’s GSD® cloud based Software-as-a-Service platform, A-317 devices can be managed and controlled remotely when deployed in the field. With delta-based over-the-air (OTA) and FOTA (Firmware OTA) updates, devices remain current and relevant anywhere, anytime, with minimal data plan costs.
- Google Android 4
- 7” WVGA (800 X 480)
- Resistive or Capacitive (Multi-Touch) screen
- TI Omap 3715, 1GHz
- ARM Cortex™ – A8
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- SD Card Slot – Up to 32GB
- RS-232, USB OTG, USB Host
- Digital/Analog I/O
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- Direct Vehicle Battery connection (12V/24V)
- IP – IP65
- Vibration – SAE-J1455 compliant
- Mechanical shock – SAE-J1455 compliant
- Temperature ranges –
- Operating: -4 °F to +158 °F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Storage: -22 °F to +176 °F (-30 °C to +80 °C)
- Humidity – 95% ±5%RH, +40°C, non-condensing
- RoHS – RoHS II compliant
Download A-317 Datasheet