OBC-317 is a rugged Android on-board-computer. Based on the TREQ®-317 platform – including integrated GPS, cellular communication and support for multiple vehicle-bus and peripheral interfaces – the OBC-317 is a flexible and cost-effective Telematics in-cab computer ideal for a variety of Fleet Management solutions.
Powered by Android open platform, OBC-317 offers a comprehensive development environment for independent application programming and system integration. With a robust architecture and cost-effective design, it simplifies maintenance tasks and enables extended product life cycle.
Supported by Micronet’s GSD® cloud based Software-as-a-Service platform, OBC-317 devices can be managed and controlled remotely when deployed in the field. With delta-based over-the-air (OTA) and FOTA (Firmware OTA) updates, devices remain current and relevant anywhere / anytime, with minimal data plan costs.
Designed to operate in harsh commercial automotive environments, withstand shocks and vibrations, and function reliably in broad-ranging temperatures, Micronet’s OBC-317 lowers the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Google Android 4
- TI Omap 3715, 1GHz
- ARM Cortex™ – A8
- SD Card Slot – up to 32GB
- RS-232, USB OTG, USB Host
- Multiple Digital/Analog I/O
- Vehicle BUS Connectivity
- Motion Detection Sensors
- WiFi, Bluetooth
Integrated Cellular and GPS
- 4G LTE (North America)
- Direct Vehicle Battery Connection (12V/24V)
- IP – IP65
- Vibration – SAE-J1455 compliant
- Mechanical shock – SAE-J1455 compliant
- Temperature Ranges –
- Operating: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
- Storage: -22°F to +176°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Humidity – 95% ±5%RH, +40°C, non-condensing
- RoHS – RoHS compliant
FCC, PTCRB, CE
Download OBC-317 Datasheet
OBC-317 Development Tools Kit (DTK)
OBC-317 Development Tool kit contains a wide set of tools and accessories required for quick and smooth product evaluation, integration and testing:
- For the OBC-317 DTK contents, please refer to – OBC-317 DTK contents
- Full Micronet SDK
- Application Development Tools
- Getting Started Guide
- Hardware Manual
- Remote Control Guide
- OS Update Guide
- OS Release Notes
- Regulatory Certifications
- The Development Tool Kit includes support from Micronet’s Technical team.