Created for mobile resource management and fleet management providers, the TREQ-VMx mobile data terminals are the ideal hardware for your vehicle applications.
Customizable to meet your specifications, TREQ-VMx mobile data terminals offer a wide range of features including multiple wired and wireless communication protocols and fixed or removable versions.
Our terminals are running critical applications in a variety of market segments including long-haul trucks, municipal buses and locomotives, oil & gas, construction and more.
The TREQ-VMx mobile data terminals are built to operate in extreme temperatures and can withstand high levels of shock, vibration and humidity.
- Fixed/Portable with In-Cab Cradle
- Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6
- Core/Professional License
- 7” WVGA (800 X 480)
- Resistive Touch screen
- Marvell® XScale™
- PXA166, 800MHz
- 4GB (NAND)
- Micro SD Card Slot – Up to 32GB
Peripheral Interfaces (through the device’s cradle)
- RS-232, USB OTG, USB Host
- Multiple Digital/Analog I/O
- Vehicle BUS connectivity
- WiFi, Bluetooth
Integrated Cellular and GPS (through the device’s cradle)
- CDMA – End Of Life announced
Power (through the device’s cradle)
- Direct Vehicle Battery connection (12V/24V)
- Temperature ranges –
- Operating: -4 °F to +158 °F (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- Storage: -22 °F to +176 °F (-30 °C to +80 °C)
- Humidity – 95% ±5%RH, +40°C, non-condensing
- IP – IP54 (Device)
- FCC, CE, RoHS
Download TREQ®-VM/VMx Datasheet