Micronet SmartHub-C is a Telematics On-Board Computer. Powered by Android open Operating System, and featuring a best-in-class set of technologies, Micronet SmartHub-C goes beyond traditional Telematics black-boxes to provide a powerful and flexible environment for application development and integration.
Advanced real-time applications:
With a powerful processor and extended memory, Micronet SmartHub-C supports advanced, resource-intensive applications. Such cost-saving, value-added applications are resource intensive: real-time fuel management, for example, demands in-vehicle analysis of the sensor and CAN data to coach drivers on fuel savings, utilizing Micronet SmartHub-C’s Audio features for real-time sound cues to the driver. It runs the advanced algorithms required for applications including video-based driver behavior analysis, driver fatigue recognition and ADAS.
Extended pool of services:
With the ability to run multiple applications simultaneously, Micronet SmartHub-C allows Telematics Service Providers to extend their offering beyond their own applications, providing their fleet customers with advanced third-party mobility applications.
With a rich set of wireless and wired vehicle and peripheral interfaces, Micronet SmartHub-C functions as an “in-cab hub” to which other in-vehicle devices, accessories and sensors can easily connect. Micronet SmartHub-C’s support for cellular communication, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth audio, BT tethering and BLE, NFC, WiFi direct, multiple CAN channels (including open/customizable CAN libraries) and multiple I/O, give it a significant edge over traditional Telematics black-boxes.
Shorter Development Cycles:
With a huge ecosystem of Android development tools and software frameworks, and with a ﬂourishing community of developers, Android-based platforms accelerate development and integration cycles.
Micronet SmartHub-C Model:
Micronet SmartHub-C was built for best fit in with the solution specific operational and installation requirements. The standard “Micronet SmartHub-C” product model supports on-dash or windshield mounting and provides integrated Voice capability, visible LED notifications, and user accessible Function Key.
Compatibility with Micronet SmarCam:
The Micronet SmarCam, Micronet’s Android rugged dual dash cam, is based on the same hardware and software platform as SmartHub-C. Telematics Service Providers who develop applications for Micronet SmartHub-C can easily adjust and run them also on Micronet SmarCam for fleet customers who need video telematics as part of their solution.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership:
With a robust architecture and cost-effective design, Micronet SmartHub-C simplifies maintenance tasks and enables extended product life. Designed to operate in harsh commercial automotive environments, withstanding shocks and vibrations, functioning reliably in broad-ranging temperatures, and incorporating the Best-in-Class Enabling Technology Feature Set, Micronet SmartHub-C Platform lowers the Total Cost of Ownership.
Micronet SmartHub-C Specifications:
- Fixed-mount: Windshield Installation
- Google Android 9.0
- Qualcomm , SDM 450 – 2 GHz ( 8 x ARM® Cortex™ A 53 )
- 2 GB
- 16 GB eMMc
- Micro SD Card Slot – up to 128 GB (Internal)
Wireless Communication Interfaces
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac – 2.4 / 5 GHz
- Dual-mode , WiFi Direct , Hotspot – up to 10 users
- V 4.1 (Voice and Data) / BLE
- NXP , PN 547 , 13.56 MHz , IS 15693 and IS 18000 – 3
Integrated GPS (Onboard Internal Antenna)
- 50 Channel , NMEA 0183 , AGPS
- Satellite Systems Support: GPS , GLONASS , Beidou , Galileo
- 3 D Accelerometer ( 2 g- 16 g)
- Input Power
- Direct Vehicle Battery Connection ( 12 V/ 24 V)
- ISO 7637 Compliant
- Internal Battery
- Li-Ion 135 mAh for ordered shutdown upon power-cut
- Vibration – SAE-J 1455 compliant
- Mechanical Shock – SAE-J 1455 compliant
- Temperature Ranges –
- Operating: – 4 °F to + 158 °F (- 20 °C to + 70 °C)
- Storage: – 22 °F to + 176 °F (- 30 °C to + 80 °C)
- Humidity – 95 % ± 5 %RH , + 40 °C , non-condensing
- RoHS – RoHS compliant
- IP – IP 40
- Drop – MIL-STD- 810 G Compliant
Certifications FCC , PTCRB , GCF , IC , CE , E-Mark
Peripheral & Cellular Interface Specifications
- Multiple Digital/Analog I/O
- 1 Input
- 1 Output
- 1 Configurable Input/Output
- Ignition Input
- Communication Interfaces
- Serial Communication
- 1 x RS- 232
- 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C) for Debug and Download
- USB Hub
- Serial Communication
- Vehicle Diagnostic
- CAN BUS
- 2 x CAN Channels
- CAN BUS
- Band Coverage
- LTE: FDD 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 20 / 28
- 2 G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3 G: WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 (DC-HSPA+)
- SIM Type
- 3 FF , Micro SIM (Internal)
- Band Coverage
Please contact your sales representative.